Certificate of Completion from this year’s Summer Institute. This indicates fulfilling requirements equivalent to two graduate-level semester credits, encompassing the following activities:
- developed and outlined a contextualized project-based language learning task;
- fostered language proficiency development through the design of appropriate communicative events embedded in project-based language learning experiences;
- employed effective scaffolding strategies for language, content, interactions, process, product, and use of technology;
- designed effective assessments for project-based tasks;
- used appropriate technology for supporting project-based language learning.