A collection of 140 bills and invoices made out to attorney Charles Wren or his wife Mary, dated 1793-1797, issued primarily by businesses in London and Newcastle; they document the personal and household expenses of a prosperous provincial lawyer and his household.
- Author: Wren, Charles, 1750-1799.
- Title: Financial papers, 1793-1797.
LWL Mss 8
Acquired December 2012
- Author: Palmer, R., auctioneer.
- Title: A catalogue of the neat and valuable household furniture late belonging to Charles Wren, Esquire, deceased … : consisting of mahogany four-post and camp bedsteads … which will be sold by auctions by R. Palmer, auctioneer …
- Published: Newcastle : Printed by M. Angus, 1799.
View Catalog Record
Acquired June, 2011 by the Lewis Walpole Library.