Study Abroad 留学

Credits for Study Abroad

Under certain conditions, course credits earned at another college or university may be used toward Yale College requirements.  Please see the Yale College Programs of Study policy on credit from other universities for more information.

If you are seeking credit for outside courses, including Light Fellowship-approved programs, towards distributional requirements, please contact the DUS, professor Luke Bender. Please bring your transcripts and a signed copy of the Endorsement of Request to Apply Credit for Work Done Outside Yale Toward the Distributional Requirements (see a sample form here), which can be obtained from your Residential College Dean’s office.

For all other questions regarding course credit, please consult the Center for International and Professional Experience or your departmental DUS.

Richard U. Light Fellowship

Other Study Abroad Fellowships