The Special Collections Steering Committee is planning an informative and interactive demonstration of the ArchivesSpace Public Interface on February 23rd, at 2-3:30PM. Please join the ArchivesSpace Public User Interface (AS-PUI) Implementation Project Team and colleagues for the opportunity to hear project updates as well as conduct hands-on searches for yourself.
The event takes place in the newly-reopened, SML Lecture Hall and Memorabilia Room.
The event will include:
- Project overview and progress
- Information about the project management tools and methodologies being used
- Preview of staff training videos
- Preview of changes YUL staff members can prepare for
- Hands-on opportunity to use the new interface
- Opportunity to participate in a quick usability test
Several groups from the Implementation Team will be at the event to answer your questions:
- Interface Enhancement Group
- Staff Training and Documentation Group
- Technical Integrations Group
- Accessibility and Usability Group
- Data Clean Up Group
The event plans to cover topics such as: staff training, data cleanup, system customization, and what the implementation provides as a new foundation for special collections and archival systems integration.
For more information, contact Alice Prael, Special Collections Steering Committee, at Alice.Prael@Yale.edu.
Anyone with an interest in special collections is encouraged to attend.