Current sites will remain available at the service URL for as long as the current administrator has a working NetID. Administrators will be contacted prior to site archive to verify if the site is still in use.
Date archive for: January 2021
Menus help your visitors find information. Themes have display areas for menus. You can create custom menus and display them in the theme’s menu area’s or in a widget. For more information see Creating a Custom Menu.
Adding a Page to a Custom Menu
- After the page has been created, go to Appearance on the dashboard and click on Menus
- You will see the list of pages on the website. Click on the checkbox to select the page/pages you want to add
on the main menu.
- Click Add to Menu > Save Menu
To Add a Page as a Subpage/Sub Nav under an Existing Page on the Menu:
(Once you’ve added the page to the menu, you can reorder them however you like.)
- Click Appearance > Menus
- Click and drag pages to the right to create sub menus for the page above > Save Menu
To Link Menu tab directly to a PDF:
(For example, linking a CV directly to the menu.)
- Upload the pdf to the website by Media (on the dashboard) > Add New > Select File
- Once the file has been uploaded, click on the pdf (from the media library), copy the url from the left side.
- On the Dashboard, click on Appearance > Menus > Click on Links. In the URL, paste the copied url of the
- In Link Text, write the name of the page, as you would want it to appear in the menu.
- Click on Add to Menu > Save Menu