- Xiang, J., Lamy, J., Lampert, R. and Peters, D.C. (2022), Balanced Steady-State Free Precession Cine MR Imaging in the Presence of Cardiac Devices: Value of Interleaved Radial Linear Combination Acquisition With Partial Dephasing. J Magn Reson Imaging.
- Huang, L. (2022), Editorial for “Balanced Steady State Free Precession Cine MR Imaging in the Presence of Cardiac Devices: Value of Interleaved Radial Linear Combination Acquisition With Partial Dephasing”. J Magn Reson Imaging.
- ISMRM2021, Z Dong, F Wang, J Xiang, K Setsompop, Motion-corrected 3D-EPTI with 4D navigator for fast and robust whole-brain quantitative imaging
- ISMRM2021, M Li, J Xiang, F Wang, Z Dong, K Ying, Kernel-based Fast EPTI Reconstruction with Neural Network
- ISMRM2022, J Xiang, J Lamy, R Lampert, DC Peters, Interleaved radial linear combination SSFP for improved cine imaging with implanted cardiac devices
- SMRA2022, J Lamy, F Seemann, RA Gonzales, J Xiang, E Heiberg, DC Peters, 2.5 D flow MRI of tricuspid valvular flow: an accurate automated valve-following phase-contrast approach
- SCMR2022, J Lamy, J Kwan, L Baldassarre, J Xiang, J Meadows, K Upadhyaya, DC Peters, Evaluation of diastolic dysfunction by CMR: a pilot study
- SCMR2023, J Xiang, J Lamy, R Lampert, DC Peters, bSSFP cine MR imaging in the presence of cardiac devices: value of interleaved radial linear combination acquisition with partial dephasing
- SCMR2023, J Lamy, J Xiang, N Shah, JM Kwan, Y Kim, K Upadhyaya, LA Baldassarre, J Meadows, DC Peters, Diastolic dysfunction evaluation by CMR-derived E, A, e’ and pulmonary vein flow
Work in Progress
- ISMRM2023, J Xiang, J Lamy, M Qiu, DC Peters, In-Plane Balanced Phase-Contrast Steady-State Free Precession (PC-SSFP) for All-in-One Diastolic Function Evaluation (submitted)
- ISMRM2023, J Xiang, J Lamy, G Galiana, DC Peters, Accelerated phase-contrast for diastolic function evaluation using k-t PCA methods (submitted)
- ISMRM2023, J Lamy, J Xiang, F Seemann, RA Gonzales, S Huber, J Steele, E Heiberg, DC Peters, 2.5D Flow MRI: 2D phase-contrast of the tricuspid valvular flow with automated valve-tracking (submitted)
- Siemens Framework for Image Reconstruction Environment (FIRE)