1. Diti Bhadra (Rutgers) The syntax of question particles in Manipuri wh-Questions
2. Michael Clauss (Umass) Subject Orientation as Event Orientation: Causatives, Passives, and kar Adverbials
3. Ishani Guha (MIT) ‘EVEN NOT’: The appearance of –o on negation in Bangla
4. Sindhu Herur (EFLU) Expression of adjectival meaning in Kannada
5. Saurov Syed (USC) Is there a lexical distinction between lower and higher numerals in Bangla?
6. Lalit Rajkumar (JNU) Sluicing the verbal double: a view through Meiteilon