- Ph.D. in Linguistics, Yale University, U.S.A. (2017)
- M.Phil. in Linguistics, Yale University, U.S.A (2015)
- M.A. in Linguistics, Yale university, U.S.A (2012)
- B.A. National Chengchi University, Taiwan (2010)
- Major in English. Minor in Diplomacy
- Certificate programs: (i) Education, (ii) European Studies in French
- (2018 ~ 2020) Postdoctoral researcher, Research Institute, National Rehabilitation Center for Persons with Disabilities, Tokorozawa, Japan
- (2018 ~ 2020) Visiting researcher, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan
- (2012-2015) Teaching Assistant, Department of Linguistics, Yale University, CT, U.S.A.
- Fall 2016: Introduction to Linguistics
- Spring 2015: Cognitive Science of Language
- Fall 2014: Introduction to Linguistics
- Spring 2013: Cognitive Science of Language
- Fall 2012: Language and Mind
- (2010) Research Assistant, Institute of Linguistics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- (2007-2008) Teaching Assistant, Foreign Language Center, National Chengchi University, Taipei, Taiwan
- (2019) Junior Researcher Travel Award. Meaning in Flux conference, Yale University, U.S.A.
- (2017) The 9th JCHAT Award (Best Paper). Japanese Society for Language Sciences (JSLS), Japan
- (2017) Conference Travel Fellowship. Graduate Student Assembly, Yale University, U.S.A.
- (2011-2012) Franklin S. Cooper Fellowship. Franklin S. Cooper Fellowship Fund, Yale University, U.S.A.
- (2010) Outstanding Graduation Award. National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Mandarin (native), English (proficient), Taiwanese (proficient), Japanese (JLPT-N2)
- (2018 ~ Present) Review Editor for Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence – Language and Computation
- Journal Reviewer: Frontiers in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Journal of Semantics, Acta Linguistica Academica
- (2015) Co-Organizer of Hornucopia: A Workshop honoring Laurence R. Horn. November 06-07. Yale University.
- (2015) Co-Organizer of The Fifth Formal Approaches to South Asian Languages Workshop. April 11-12, 2015.
- (2012) Co-Organizer of South Asian Languages Workshop. September 28-30, 2012.
- (2011 ~ 2012) Co-organizer of Monday Colloquium Series, Yale Linguistics.
- (2012 ~ 2013) Vice President of Yale Taiwanese Student Association.
- (2007 ~ 2009) International Volunteer in remote areas of China and the Philippines.