The New Haven Youth and Recreation Department has released the Mayor’s Summer Youth Guide 2021!
This guide includes programs and resources for New Haven families such as YMCA summer camp, ConnCAT Summer Arts Youth Program, Kids TV Academy, and so much more!
Check out Clifford Beers Child Guidance Clinic!
Learn more about the services which are offered on their WEBSITE!
They offer over 16 programs to help meet a variety of mental and emotional needs for children and families:
- Outpatient Clinics
- Care Coordination
- Project CATCH
- Child First
- Community Support for Families (CSF)
- Community Support Team (CST)
- Emergency Mobile Crisis Services
- Fatherhood Engagement Services (FES)
- SAFE-Family Recovery
- Marne Street Clinic (Autism/ID/DD)
- Psychiatry Services
- Psychological (Testing and Assessment) Services
- School-Based Services
- Speech Therapy
- Youth Groups