Women Writers of Spain

In the Fall of 2012 I gave three guest presentations for the course SPAN 323/WGSS 403″Women Writers of Spain” taught by Professor Noël Valis.1

I gave a presentation on a critical article related to the Spanish novel Nada by Carmen Laforet. I was also granted the opportunity to introduce to the class two literary texts that I study in my dissertation (Carmen Martín Gaite’s El cuarto de atrás and Adelaida García Morales’ El Sur). In my presentation of the texts I promoted students’ participation in the discussion and moderated their group and pair work.

The materials I use for these classes were: a PowerPoint for Martín Gaite’s novel El cuarto de atrás, a worksheet on El cuarto de atrás for group work, a worksheet on El sur, and a worksheet for class discussion and criticism of Barry Jordan’s article “Looks that Kill: Power, Gender and Vision in Laforet’s Nada.”

1. I would like to thank ProfessorNoël Valis for granting me this opportunity.

21 thoughts on “Women Writers of Spain

1. Franklin Hong

I loved reading your post on celebrating the contributions of women writers in Spain as it is a wonderful achievements to read about. Thanks for adding links to the used resources. I am working on the project on the same subject, and I prefer to use online resources for assistance. I’d like to share a link (https://www.yelp.com/biz/edubirdie-wilmington) to EduBirdie’s Yelp page, where you can find insights and reviews about academic support service. In my project, I am going to underline the significance of diverse voices in enriching our experiences, and it is really great that we have such an opportunity to check the materials online.

2. MadieRichers

Ushbu saytni ajratib turadigan narsa shundaki, unda muammolarni bartaraf etish bo’yicha keng qamrovli maslahatlar mavjud. telefon ilovasi yuklab olish jarayonida muammolarga duch kelgan bo’lsam, maqolada muammolarni bartaraf etish bo’yicha tavsiyalar mavjud edi. Ushbu qo’shimcha yordam darajasi saytning foydalanuvchilarning boshidan oxirigacha muammosiz tajribaga ega bo’lishini ta’minlash majburiyatini namoyish etadi.

3. John Huide

Привет. В казино Slots City https://slotscity.ua/ru/game-hall каждая игра – это не просто развлечение, это настоящее приключение, в которое хочется поиграть снова и снова! Огромный выбор игр от классики до новейших видов – каждая игра – это отдельный мир, который ты разворачиваешь перед собой. В этом сайте вы в деталях сможете узнать об особенностях игры каждого вида игры. Поэтому я уверен, что это казино понравится каждому.

4. Lia Sana

Tired of long withdrawals of your winnings? Use instant payid withdrawal cаsino australia real money at any of the cаsinos on the site. Each cаsino offers a great selection of games and fast payouts for every game. These cаsinos are considered to be some of the most popular cаsinos in Australia, which is why you’re sure to find what you’ve been looking for here. There’s something for everyone here that will keep you entertained for a long time. Enjoy your time playing and you will be amazed at how cool it is.

5. bonanza333

Are you looking for a place to buy and sell game items online? Of course Bonanza333 is the answer, because here they provide a lot of your gaming needs. Visit immediately because there are special bonuses and discounts

6. aaaa

If you want to buy the best rated eco friendly paper towels follow the link. These are reusable paper towels and the reviews on these bamboo paper towels are amazing. Go eco friendly and buy bamboo towels today at the website in the link. reusable paper towels

7. Adrian Tordis

Thank you. I love Spain. I go almost every year. One of my favorite cities is Barcelona. The only downside is that there’s not much excitement there, and I’m an amateur. So I have to settle for online slots, one of my favorites is Razor Shark, Mystery Museum, Fat Banker here: https://slotamia.com/push-gaming and so I advise you.

8. sdf

Market Saturation: In densely populated areas, competition among dry cleaning franchises and independent operators can be intense. Franchisees must differentiate their services and provide exceptional customer experiences to stand out in the market. dry clean franchise

9. sdf

Situs slot terbaru merujuk kepada platform perjudian online yang secara khusus menawarkan berbagai permainan slot yang baru dirilis atau diperbarui secara teratur. Mereka sering kali menonjol dalam inovasi, tawaran bonus yang menggiurkan, dan pengalaman bermain yang menarik. situsslotterbaru.click

10. sdf

Gone are the days of waiting for taxis or navigating public transportation schedules. Private car services in Salt Lake City offer unparalleled convenience, with the flexibility to tailor your transportation experience according to your specific needs and preferences. Whether you’re heading to a business meeting, catching a flight at Salt Lake City International Airport, or embarking on a leisurely exploration of the city’s attractions, private car services ensure prompt and reliable transportation, allowing you to make the most of your time in this vibrant city. private car service salt lake city utah

11. PALU4D

I really like blogs like this, it seems to increase my knowledge, thank you for the blog, it is very useful, I am entertained. For those of you who like online games, you can try playing on our site, we provide exciting games with interesting themes and sounds like real ones. https://contadorsite.com/