RECENT INVITED TALKS & COLLOQUIA
- Invited to give the Astrophysics colloquium at M.I.T.
- Invited Keynote talk at the USRA Landscape 2020: The Future of Space Astrophysics, Potomac, Maryland.
- The Hubble Constant Controversy: Status, Implications and Solutions, Heidelberg, Germany;
- Invited Colloquium at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver & University of Victoria, Canada.
- Invited talk at conference on Beyond Stephen Hawking’s Legacy, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Invited review talk at New Directions in Theoretical Physics 3, Edinburgh, U.K.
- Invited talk at annual Black Hole Initiative Conference, Harvard University, Cambridge
- Invited talk at 20 years of Chandra conference
- Invited talk at CoSyne: Cosmological Synergies in the Next Decade Conference, IAP, Paris, France.
- Invited to give the colloquium at DIPC, San Sebastian, Spain.
RECENT INVITED LECTURES
- Annual McLennan Lecture, St. Mary’s University, Halifax, Canada.
- Annual C.V. Vishveshwara Lecture, International Center for Theoretical Sciences, Bangalore, India.
- Better Tomorrow Distinguished Speaker Series, University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Annual Bartlett Lecture at the Frontiers of Science, Linda Hall Library of Science, Kansas City, Missouri.