- G. Anton et al., “Search for Neutrinoless Double-Beta Decay with the Complete EXO-200 Dataset,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 123, 161802 (2019) arXiv:1906.02723. (PRL Editor’s suggestion)
- G. Anton et al., Measurement of the scintillation and ionization response of liquid xenon at MeV energies in the EXO-200 experiment,” Phys. Rev. C 101, 065501 (2020), arXiv:1908.04128
- Z. Li et al., “Simulation of charge readout with segmented tiles in nEXO,” JINST 14 P09020 (2019), arXiv:1907.07512.
- C. Chambers et al., “Imaging individual barium atoms in solid xenon for barium tagging in nEXO,” Nature 569, 203 (2019), arXiv:1806.10694.
- J.B Albert et al., “Sensitivity and Discovery Potential of nEXO to Neutrinoless Double Beta Decay,” Phys. Rev. C 97, 065503 (2018), arXiv:1710.05075.
- J.B. Albert et al., “Search for Neutrinoless Double-Beta Decay with the Upgraded EXO-200 Detector,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 072701 (2017), arXiv:1707.08707. See also a “Physics Viewpoint” about double beta decay from PRL.
- J.B. Albert, et al. “Search for Majorana neutrinos with the first two years of EXO-200 data,” Nature 510, 229 (2014), arXiv:1402.6956.
- J.B. Albert, et al. “An improved measurement of the 2νββ half-life of Xe-136 with EXO-200,” Phys. Rev. C 89, 015502 (2014), arXiv:1306.6106.
- G. Afek et al., “Limits on the abundance of millicharged particles bound to matter,” Phys. Rev. D 104, 012004 (2021) arXiv:2012.08169.
- D. Carney et al., “Mechanical Quantum Sensing in the Search for Dark Matter,” (2020) arXiv:2008.06074 See also a Nature Materials “News and Views” about this.
- F. Monteiro et al., “Search for composite dark matter with optically levitated sensors,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 125, 181102 (2020) arXiv:2007.12067. See also summary of this work.
- F. Monteiro et al., “Force and acceleration sensing with optically levitated nanogram masses at microkelvin temperatures,” Phys. Rev. A 101, 053835 (2020), arXiv:2001.10931 (PRA Editor’s suggestion)
- F. Monteiro et al., “Optical Rotation of Levitated Spheres in High Vacuum,” Phys. Rev. A 97, 051802(R) (2018), arXiv:1803.04297. (PRA Editor’s suggestion)
- F. Monteiro et al., “Optical levitation of 10-ng spheres with nano-g acceleration sensitivity,” Phys. Rev. A, 96, 063841 (2017), arXiv:1711.04675.
- A.D. Rider et al. “Search for screened interactions associated with dark energy below the 100 µm length scale,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, 101101 (2016), arXiv:1604.04908.
- D.C. Moore, A.D. Rider, G. Gratta. “Search for Millicharged Particles Using Optically Levitated Microspheres,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 251801 (2014), arXiv:1408.4396.
See also a “Physics Synopsis” about this article by PRL
Chang-ling Li (Master’s Thesis), “Optical trapping of micron-sized objects to search for new physics beyond the Standard Model” (2019)