- Select the Apple TV input on the A/V touch panel.
- Connect your device to either the YaleSecure or Yale Wireless network.
Note: The Yale Guest network does not support AirPlay.
- To access the AirPlay settings, swipe up from the bottom bezel (the black area just below the iPad dock) to show the Control Center.
- From the Control Center, tap the Airplay icon in the center of the Control Center.
Note: If the AirPlay icon does not appear, ensure your device is connected to one of the Yale wireless networks.
- From the AirPlay menu, select the classroom Apple TV to be used. A check mark will appear next to the selected Apple TV.
- Upon connecting, a four-digit, on-screen code will appear on the projected screen. Type the code on your device when prompted in order to project to the screen.
Note: A new code is generated for each session.
- Your device screen will mirror to the projected display for the duration of the session.
- Use the AirPlay menu to disconnect your device for the projected screen by selecting iPad from the list.
Note: You will need to relinquish control of the your AirPlay session if you wish another user to project during your class.