by
on
under
tagged
Permalink

Welcome!

Math and Scielogonce (MAS) Familias is a student organization that originated out of La Casa, Yale’s Latino Cultural Center, in order to encourage and support Latino students interested in STEM fields. We invite all students interested in STEM, whether they be Latino or not, to join us for our dinner meetings, which usually include a guest Yale professor or graduate student. We also host several events throughout the semester such as picnics, tours of Marsh Gardens and the Peabody, and even trips to the NIH! If you want to join a community of individuals with a common love for STEM, then don’t hesitate to come and explore all that MAS has to offer!

216 Comments

on “Welcome!
216 Comments on “Welcome!
  1. Credit issues can make life quite difficult. A low credit score can prevent you from applying for credit cards, loans, and mortgages. Credit issues can also make it difficult to buy an apartment or even qualify for a job. Perhaps the hardest thing about a bad credit score is that it seems irreparable, and your past credit problems often prevent you from having the chance to show that you’re creditworthy today. I had very poor credit history, which prevented me from doing a lot of things. I couldn’t get a good credit card offer. The only offers I received were overly concerned; I lived in misery until a good friend of mine introduced me to ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST who saved my life. I contacted them immediately and they promised to help me. My seemingly irreparable credit was miraculously fixed within 7 days. All disparaging comments have been removed and my rating has been raised to excellent. I am very grateful to Rootkits for their help. As promised, I recommend their services to everyone. You can contact them via email: ROOTKITSCREDITSPECIALIST@GMAIL.COM or WHATSAPP: +18155248116.

2. Wordle is a puzzle game through hidden word squares. You will have 6 times for a turn, at the end of the turn the words will be changed. If the letter you choose is green, that letter is in the answer and it is in the correct position for that word. You can play Wordle Game on internet browser using PC, Mac or smartphone devices (requires internet connection). Are you ready to start this game?

3. FNF is one of the few games that is receiving the most welcome and love from online players. This is a great music game with the coolest dance moves. You will have to use your judgment to defeat your opponent and win your girlfriend’s heart. This game is great for relaxation and entertainment.