Let’s Taco-bout Science

1960975_788553864534650_6382819926073934890_o

Students from a variety of STEM fields gathered at La Casa this past Tuesday, September 30th to celebrate Latino Heritage Month with MAS Familias. The event, Let’s TACO-bout Science, consisted of dinner with MCDB Professor Maria Moreno, E&EB Professor Marta Wells, and School of Nursing graduate student José Gutierrez. During the event our guests shared their experiences, research interests, and their advice for aspiring scientists. The event was a great success with great company and plenty of great food!

724 Comments

on “Let’s Taco-bout Science
724 Comments on “Let’s Taco-bout Science
  1. In UK, students worked part-time occupations. It becomes difficult for peoples to finish the coursework due to a shortage of time. As a result, people hire coursework help UK to complete their academic assignment by the due deadline. Some simple remedies are suggested by professional writers in order to help you finish the coursework.

• I lost my Job few months ago,my wife left me, couldn’t get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn’t get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don’t know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

2. If you’re looking for a high quality essay writing sites, you’ve probably heard of EssayBox. The company’s pricing starts at $22 per page. EssayBox has a high percentage of satisfied customers, and its prompt delivery and polite customer service agents are just a couple of the reasons why. The website itself is easy to navigate, and the content isn’t overpowering. You’ll be able to choose a writer with minimal hassle.

3. On my credit I had issues of payment irregularities, my credit score had dropped 509, with loads of negative items, this was as a result of being unemployed for a long time. I couldn’t get a personal loan to cater for my three kids. I tried every credit hack on the book, but no positive result. I saw good reviews on Credit Karma about Rootkits Credit Specialist. I reached out to them reluctantly and we started the procedure. 9 days later I was told to check my credit report, and when I did, to my greatest surprise I was in the 790s. Right now I’ve been approved for a low interest rate loan. I’m Recommending their services as promised. You can contact them on Mail: ROOTKITSCREDITSPECIALIST@GMAIL.COM or Mobile: 815 524 8116.

4. Writing an assignment paper is a difficult task for students. They have to complete their assignments within a specified time frame and submit it on time. It is a major challenge for students to make sure they have covered all the topics in their assignments. It is even harder to write an homework doer that has strong academic content and a unique writing style.

5. Kami menyediakan permainan beragam di situs togel online Coloktoto dengan pelayanan terbaik. Sehingga mampu memberikan pelayanan yang nyaman hingga kalian bisa merasakan permainan online terbaik. Serta adanya pelayanan kelas profesional siap kita berikan kepada pemain yang setia bermain di situs kami. Dengan bermain di Coloktoto, maka bisa dipastikan kalian akan mendapatkan beragam keuntungan terbesar. Kami menawarkan beragam keuntungan dengan promosi menarik agar kalian tetap merasakan keuntungan setiap hari bermain di situs kami.