I have been an instructor for the following courses:
- Introduction to Linguistics – Yale University – Summer 2020.
- The Underpinnings of Meaning Change – IV Buenos Aires Summer School in Linguistics – February 2020
I have also been a Teaching Fellow at Yale University for the following courses:
- Historical Linguistics (Instructor: Chelsea Sanker) – Spring 2020.
- Semantics I (Instructor: Prof. Veneeta Dayal) – Fall 2019
- Guest lecture: NPI-licensing and properties of determiners
- Historical Linguistics (Instructor: Jonathan Manker) – Fall 2017
- Guest lecture: Grammaticalization and Semantic Change
- Cognitive Science of Language (Instructor: Prof. Bob Frank) – Spring 2017
- The Mental Lexicon (Instructor: Prof. María Piñango) – Fall 2016
- Guest lecture: Phonetics and Phonology at the lexical level