As you may know, as of March 1st, Yale has a new Accessibility Policy in place. All university websites must include a link to the Accessibility Statement page. This page also includes a form for users to submit requests, comments, and suggestions on technology accessibility.
Links Updated Automatically
- Yale ITS automatically updated any YaleSites using an unmodified version of the YaleSites 2016 theme to include an Accessibility Statement page in the footer as of February 27, 2018.
- Library IT has added the policy statement for the SpringShare applications such as: LibGuides, LibCal, and AskYale.
Links Needing Updating
If you are a content creator using CampusPress, you will need to add the policy link to the bottom of your webpages.
ITS strongly encourages all content editors to attend an Accessibility training workshop, check this site for upcoming dates. If you have questions regarding the policy and your compliance, contact the IT Digital Accessibility team via email@example.com.
- Yale University Accessibility Policy Statement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accessibility Comments and Suggestions Form: Please use this form to provide feedback about the accessibility of a Yale website or web application. ITS prefers you use this form so they can properly track questions and comments.