Decisions from the 6/15/2015 User Experience Advisory Committee meeting:
- A list has been compiled to determine the next steps for the Subject Specialists pages. The Committee will consider:
- Including links to the staff directory
- Indication that the departments being searched are academic departments and not library departments
- Including a chat widget
- Inclusion of special collections staff and archivists
- Inclusion of degree programs from professional schools
- A collaborative session to explore ways to present Quicksearch in instruction will be planned for the first week of August.
- The LibCal project will be postponed to roll out in January; the LibAnswers project will be moved forward to start in July.
- Exhibition-related information on the website will be inventoried, analytics will be reported, and a proposal for increasing exposure of exhibition-related information will be produced.
For more information, see the full meeting minutes available on the UXAC’s SharePoint site.