The plan of London includes ‘new buildings to the year 1791’
- Author: Kearsley, Catharine.
- Title: Kearsleys’ Stranger’s guide, or Companion through London and Westminster and the country round : containing a description of the situation, antiquity, and curiosities of every place, within the circuit of fourteen miles, together with a map of the surrounding country, and a plan of the cities of London and Westminster, and the borough of Southwark.
- Published: London : Printed for and sold by C. and G. Kearsley, 
646 791 K24
Acquired June 2016
Bound in contemporary calf with red spine label ‘Isle of Thanet’ and black spine label ‘Town of Margate.’
- Author: T. G.
- Title: A description of the Isle of Thanet : and particularly of the town of Margate ; with an account of the accommodations provided there for strangers ; … with a description of Sandwich, Deal, Dover, Canterbury, Rochester, Chatham … The whole illustrated with a correct map of the island … and a representation of the machines for bathing.
- Published: London : Printed for J. Newbery and W. Bristow in St. Paul’s Church Yard, 1763.
62 763 T356
Acquired November 2012
Brown pigskin spine with red label, marble boards.
- Author: Playstowe, Philip.
- Title: The gentleman’s guide in his tour through France / wrote by an officer, who lately travelled on a principle which he most sincerely recommends to his countrymen, viz. Not to spend more money than is requisite to support, with decency, the character of an Englishman : to which is added, a correct map of all the post-roads of France …
- Edition: The sixth edition, with very considerable additions, particularly an accurate account of the different routs through Italy, with the distances of the towns, and the expence of travelling.
- Published: London : Printed for G. Kearsly, No. 46, Fleet-Street, MDCCLXXVII 
View Catalog Record
Acquired March, 2011 by the Lewis Walpole Library.