- Author: Chambaud, Louis, -1776.
- Uniform Title: [Dictionnaire François & Anglois. English. Abridgments]
- Title: Chambaud’s dictionary, French and English and English and French : containing the signification of words, with their different uses; the terms of arts, sciences, and trades; to which is added a table of the monies and measures of Europe; and the constructions, forms of speech, idioms, and proverbs used in both languages; the whole extracted from the best authors, compared with the dictionary of the French Academy, Dr. Johnson’s English dicitionary, &c, and carefully abridged by Mr. John Perrin.
- Edition: A new edition, corrected and improved by M. Moysant.
- Publication: London : Printed for A. Strahan; T. Cadell, Jun. and W. Davies, and P. Elmsley, in the Strand, 1797.
78 797 C442
Acquired February 2020