Credits for Study Abroad

Please read carefully prior to going abroad:

If you are seeking credit for outside courses, including Light Fellowship-approved programs, towards distributional requirements, please contact the DUS of the department.  Please bring your transcripts and a signed copy of the Endorsement of Request to Apply Credit for Work Done Outside Yale Toward the Distributional Requirements (see a sample form here), which can be obtained from your Residential College Dean’s office.