Topic: , prepared by
Faculty and staff:
Clubs, organizations, activities:
- Outward Bound Internships
- Outdoor education, across the US (locations in California, Colorado, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Florida, North Carolina, etc…..) from May-August, with the chance to continue working in the fall
- Compensation is usually basic, but room and board is included in addition to a small stipend
- WFR certification required to begin employment, but not to apply, good physical fitness is required
- Center for Talented Youth: Work as a teaching assistant or residential assistant for summer educational programs for gifted and talented middle and high school students
- Locations across the US, compensation is $2800 for the summer, room and board included for residential sites, flights to domestic sites not included
- Really interesting and thoughtfully taught courses that you can help to teach!
- End of June-beginning of August
- Sanborn Western Camps – Work at an adventure camp in Colorado, leading hikes, excursions, horse riding, etc.
- $2500 compensation for the summer, plus accommodation
- Should have completed sophomore year in college