Individual Pitchbook accounts will expire on Monday, May 31. Current students, faculty, and staff at Yale University can continue to use Pitchbook by re-registering their accounts.
To get started, visit the PitchBook at Yale page while on the Yale Network (On a campus computer, Yale Secure Wi-Fi or Yale VPN) and click on the “Create an Account” link.
When re-registering your account, use your @yale.edu email address. A new password is required. After the registration process is complete, saved searches and lists will remain available in individual account profiles.
If you continue to receive a message stating that your access has expired when attempting to log into the PitchBook at Yale site, clear your cache or cookies and try visiting the page again.
Please note: Individual accounts are still limited to 10 downloads per day and 25 downloads per month. (1 downloads = 1 row of data on an Excel file.) Faculty may request enhanced content with higher download limits for an additional charge.
Have questions or need additional assistance? Contact us at email@example.com.
Yale University Library provides access to various market research and industry reports from notable publishers and research firms.
Here’s what’s new this month:
Market research reports and market forecasting in advanced materials, biotechnology, chemicals, energy, healthcare, sensors, plastics, nanotechnology, and other emerging technologies.
- Corporate Wellness: Global Markets
- Excipients in Pharmaceuticals: Global Markets to 2026
- Topical Pain Relief Market
Provides in-depth analyses of more than 50 industries. Includes information on current industry environment, trends, key ratios & statistics, and a summary of how the industry operates. Each report also features the “How to Analyze a Company in this Industry” section.
- Capital Markets
- Consumer Finance
- Technology Hardware, Storage & Peripherals
Provides updated data, statistics, and analysis on the Internet, e-
- Analyst Take: The Outlook for US Podcast Ad Spending in 2021
- US Ecommerce by Category 2021: How the Pandemic Reshaped the Ecommerce Landscape—and What that Means for 2021
- US Virtual and Augmented Reality Users 2021: XR Use Expands Beyond Fun and Games
First Research Industry Reports – Available through Mergent Intellect
Reports featuring industry trends, benchmark data, and call prep questions.
- Advertising Agencies
- Candy Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas Field Services
Frost & Sullivan
Features in-depth market research reports with strong coverage of the following industries: Aerospace & Defense, Auto & Transportation, Chemicals, Materials & Food; Electronics & Security; Environment & Building Technologies, Information & Communication Technology, and more.
- Human Factors in Security—Global Security Awareness Training Market
- Radical Transparency will Alter the Global Packaged Food and Beverage Industry, Outlook 2021
- US COVID-19 Vaccines and Therapeutics Tracker—Market Insights and Trends, H1 2021
Information Technology industry research, reports, and trends.
- 12 Actions to Improve Your Data Quality
- Leader Guide to Fostering Psychological Safety During a Crisis
- Why the Voice of Society Is Getting Louder
IBISWorld Industry Reports
Industry research reports featuring key statistics, product segmentation, and outlooks/forecasts for over 700 US industries. It also includes Global, UK, China, Canada, Mexico, and US State reports.
- Car Rental in the US
- Cereal Production in the US
- Global Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing
Provides access to demographic, consumer, lifestyle, and industrial product market research reports.
- At-Home Testing: COVID-19 Trends and Future Potential
- Meat & Poultry Products: United States
- Smart Pill Market Outlook and Forecasts 2021 – 2028
Frequently cited research and reports for US consumer markets.
- Carbonated Soft Drinks – US
- Managing Common Illness – US
- The Sustainable Consumer – US
Passport by Euromonitor
Offers global market data & research, consumer demographics, and data tables. Includes market size for over 330 consumer products, trends, and more.
- The Coronavirus Era: Where and How Consumers Shop in Food and Nutrition
- Towards a More Sustainable Coffee and Tea Industry
- Where Consumers Shop for Apparel and Footwear
Due to recent system upgrades, a majority of our electronic resources now only require CAS-authentication.
However, select databases still require the Yale VPN when users are off-campus, as indicated by the VPN icon.
As a reminder, Yale researchers are responsible for ensuring that their use complies with the publishers’ license agreements with Yale University. Learn more about our E-Resources Access and Use policies.
As you prepare for graduation, please be aware that your eligibility for library services will change as you transition from student to alumnus.
- Capital IQ accounts for graduating students will remain active through August 31, 2021 (with VPN)
- As alumni, access to Mergent Online, Mergent Intellect, and GoinGlobal is available through the SOM Alumni Portal at https://alumni.som.yale.edu/career/career-resources
- All Yale alumni can also register for free access to JSTOR and Hein Online. Please click here to register: https://alumni.yale.edu/learn/learn-online#library-resources-and-journals
Please contact the Business and Management Librarians with questions.