Home » New Resources
Category Archives: New Resources
Yale University Library is pleased to provide campus-wide access to SparkSpread for all current students, faculty, and staff.
SparkSpread features real timedata on energy financing and trading news. Coverage includes:
- Early-stage intelligence on new project development, financing opportunities and M&A transactions.
- Proprietary news and market intelligence on global energy and power financing, M&A and trading.
- Details on debt financing terms, pricing and MLAs, refinancing transactions and corporate finance.
- Coverage of conventional and renewable power generation, energy transmission, storage, and oil & gas.
Access to SparkSpread requires Yale affiliates to register for an account with a current @yale.edu email address. Information on how to register for an account is available at web.library.yale.edu/access-sparkspread.
Yale University Library is pleased to provide campus-wide access to RatingsDirect on the Capital IQ Platform for current students, faculty, and staff.
RatingsDirect features credit research on bond issues from around the world and includes access to Standard & Poor’s database of credit ratings and research.
• S&P Global Ratings credit ratings and research
• Aggregated intelligence at the sector, sub-sector, industry and company level
• Deep dives at the instrument and security level
• Early-warning signals from the Credit Default Swap (CDS) marketplace
• Three years of company financials with easy “click-thru” to original filings
• Details on company professionals and Board members, SEC filings, key developments and more
RatingsDirect is available on the Capital IQ platform and requires an individual account. Information on how to register for a new account is available here. New users can refer to the RatingsDirect on the S&P Capital IQ Platform User Guide. Training videos are also available once logged into Capital IQ. Capital IQ and RatingsDirect are accessible while on the Yale network (Yale Secure WiFi while on-campus, VPN when off-campus).
Contact the Business & Management Librarians at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Yale University Library in pleased to announce campus-wide access to CentralBanking.com for all current students, faculty, and staff.
CentralBanking.com is an online news source featuring articles, interviews, and audiovisual content focusing on monetary policy, financial stability, financial technologies, and more.
Our subscription includes access to Central Banking Journal, as well as the Central Banking Directory, which is a great source of detailed contact information for more than 4,500 senior central bankers and their institutions.