Yale University Library provides access to various market research and industry reports from notable publishers and research firms.
Here’s what’s new this month:
Market research reports and market forecasting in advanced materials, biotechnology, chemicals, energy, healthcare, sensors, plastics, nanotechnology, and other emerging technologies.
- Aerospace Ceramics: Global Markets to 2026
- Global Hospital Information Systems Market
- The U.S. Market for Biodefense-Related Rapid Pathogen Identification and Treatments
Provides in-depth analyses of more than 50 industries. Includes information on current industry environment, trends, key ratios & statistics, and a summary of how the industry operates. Each report also features the “How to Analyze a Company in this Industry” section.
- Paper & Paper Packaging
- U.S. Digital Grocery Forecast 2021
Provides updated data, statistics, and analysis on the Internet, e-
- Holiday Shopping 2021
- Time Spent with Media Overview 2021
- The US Digital-Only Banking Revolution
First Research Industry Reports – Available through Mergent Intellect
Reports featuring industry trends, benchmark data, and call prep questions.
- Hotels, Motel, & Resorts
- Solid Waste Services & Recycling
- Transformer Manufacturing
Frost & Sullivan
Features in-depth market research reports with strong coverage of the following industries: Aerospace & Defense, Auto & Transportation, Chemicals, Materials & Food; Electronics & Security; Environment & Building Technologies, Information & Communication Technology, and more.
- Global Identity Solutions Growth Opportunities
- Global Hydrogen-Powered Aircraft Growth Opportunities
- Brazil’s Total Telecommunications Services Market, Forecast to 2026
Information Technology industry research, reports, and trends.
- Magic Quadrant for Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises
- Top Strategic Technology Trends for 2022: Data Fabric
- Market Guide for Online Program Management in Higher Education
IBISWorld Industry Reports
Industry research reports featuring key statistics, product segmentation, and outlooks/forecasts for over 700 US industries. It also includes Global, U.K., China, Canada, Mexico, and U.S. State reports.
- Hot Dog & Sausage Production in the U.S.
- Real Estate, Rental, and Leasing in the U.S.
- Florists in the US
Provides access to demographic, consumer, lifestyle, and industrial product market research reports.
- Integrated Workplace Management System Market Outlook and Forecasts 2021-2028
- Pet Services in the U.S.
- Connected Home Market Outlook and Forecasts 2021-2028
Frequently cited research and reports for U.S. consumer markets.
- Cannabis in Food and Drink – U.S. – 2021
- Cookware – U.S. – 2021
- Marketing to Black Moms – US – 2021
Passport by Euromonitor
Offers global market data & research, consumer demographics, and data tables. Includes market size for over 330 consumer products, trends, and more.
- Sleep Aids in the US
- Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies in Spain
- Movie Theatres in China
Due to recent system upgrades, a majority of our electronic resources now only require CAS authentication.
However, select databases still require the Yale VPN when users are off-campus, as indicated by the VPN icon.
As a reminder, Yale researchers are responsible for ensuring that their use complies with the publishers’ license agreements with Yale University. Learn more about our E-Resources Access and Use policies.