Yale University Library provides access to various market research and industry reports from notable publishers and research firms.
Here’s what’s new this month:
Market research reports and market forecasting in advanced materials, biotechnology, chemicals, energy, healthcare, sensors, plastics, nanotechnology, and other emerging technologies.
- Clinical Nutrition: Global Markets to 2025
- Global Markets for Emerging Medical Device Technologies
- Global Markets for Generic Drugs
Provides in-depth analyses of more than 50 industries. Includes information on current industry environment, trends, key ratios & statistics, and a summary of how the industry operates. Each report also features the “How to Analyze a Company in this Industry” section.
- Data Processing & Outsourced Services
- Food, Beverages, Tobacco & Cannabis
Provides updated data, statistics, and analysis on the Internet, e-
- Privacy as a Competitive Advantage: 4 Case Studies on How Tech Is Building Consumer Trust
- Time Spent with Media Overview 2021
- US Mobile Payments Forecast 2021
First Research Industry Reports – Available through Mergent Intellect
Reports featuring industry trends, benchmark data, and call prep questions.
- Business Intelligence Software
- Internet Auctions
Frost & Sullivan
Features in-depth market research reports with strong coverage of the following industries: Aerospace & Defense, Auto & Transportation, Chemicals, Materials & Food; Electronics & Security; Environment & Building Technologies, Information & Communication Technology, and more.
- 5G Use Cases Employ Disruptive Technologies to Define the Global 5G Network Infrastructure Market
- Improving Customer Journeys with Biometric Authentication Systems
- Water Scarcity and Need for Circular Economies Drive the Global Polymeric Membranes Market
Information Technology industry research, reports, and trends.
- Evolve Digital Commerce Portfolios by Leveraging the Application Ecosystem
- How to Improve Customer Experiences in Digital Commerce Payments
- The Privacy Officer’s First 100 Days
IBISWorld Industry Reports
Industry research reports featuring key statistics, product segmentation, and outlooks/forecasts for over 700 US industries. It also includes Global, UK, China, Canada, Mexico, and US State reports.
- Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors in the US
- Lawn & Outdoor Equipment Stores in the US
- Oil Drilling & Gas Extraction in the US
Provides access to demographic, consumer, lifestyle, and industrial product market research reports.
- Global Macroeconomy
- Private Label Credit Cards in the U.S., 12th Edition
- Tobacco Products: United States
Frequently cited research and reports for US consumer markets.
- CBD and Health – US
- Shaving and Hair Removal – US
- Vacation Planning and Inspiration – US
Passport by Euromonitor
Offers global market data & research, consumer demographics, and data tables. Includes market size for over 330 consumer products, trends, and more.
- Digital Transformation in Economies and Consumers
- Where Does Cash Stand in the Era of Cashless?
- World Market for Pet Care
Due to recent system upgrades, a majority of our electronic resources now only require CAS-authentication.
However, select databases still require the Yale VPN when users are off-campus, as indicated by the VPN icon.
As a reminder, Yale researchers are responsible for ensuring that their use complies with the publishers’ license agreements with Yale University. Learn more about our E-Resources Access and Use policies.