Yale University Library provides access to various market research and industry reports from notable publishers and research firms.
Here’s what’s new this month:
Market research reports and market forecasting in advanced materials, biotechnology, chemicals, energy, healthcare, sensors, plastics, nanotechnology, and other emerging technologies.
- Corporate Wellness: Global Markets
- Excipients in Pharmaceuticals: Global Markets to 2026
- Topical Pain Relief Market
Provides in-depth analyses of more than 50 industries. Includes information on current industry environment, trends, key ratios & statistics, and a summary of how the industry operates. Each report also features the “How to Analyze a Company in this Industry” section.
- Capital Markets
- Consumer Finance
- Technology Hardware, Storage & Peripherals
Provides updated data, statistics, and analysis on the Internet, e-
- Analyst Take: The Outlook for US Podcast Ad Spending in 2021
- US Ecommerce by Category 2021: How the Pandemic Reshaped the Ecommerce Landscape—and What that Means for 2021
- US Virtual and Augmented Reality Users 2021: XR Use Expands Beyond Fun and Games
First Research Industry Reports – Available through Mergent Intellect
Reports featuring industry trends, benchmark data, and call prep questions.
- Advertising Agencies
- Candy Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas Field Services
Frost & Sullivan
Features in-depth market research reports with strong coverage of the following industries: Aerospace & Defense, Auto & Transportation, Chemicals, Materials & Food; Electronics & Security; Environment & Building Technologies, Information & Communication Technology, and more.
- Human Factors in Security—Global Security Awareness Training Market
- Radical Transparency will Alter the Global Packaged Food and Beverage Industry, Outlook 2021
- US COVID-19 Vaccines and Therapeutics Tracker—Market Insights and Trends, H1 2021
Information Technology industry research, reports, and trends.
- 12 Actions to Improve Your Data Quality
- Leader Guide to Fostering Psychological Safety During a Crisis
- Why the Voice of Society Is Getting Louder
IBISWorld Industry Reports
Industry research reports featuring key statistics, product segmentation, and outlooks/forecasts for over 700 US industries. It also includes Global, UK, China, Canada, Mexico, and US State reports.
- Car Rental in the US
- Cereal Production in the US
- Global Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing
Provides access to demographic, consumer, lifestyle, and industrial product market research reports.
- At-Home Testing: COVID-19 Trends and Future Potential
- Meat & Poultry Products: United States
- Smart Pill Market Outlook and Forecasts 2021 – 2028
Frequently cited research and reports for US consumer markets.
- Carbonated Soft Drinks – US
- Managing Common Illness – US
- The Sustainable Consumer – US
Passport by Euromonitor
Offers global market data & research, consumer demographics, and data tables. Includes market size for over 330 consumer products, trends, and more.
- The Coronavirus Era: Where and How Consumers Shop in Food and Nutrition
- Towards a More Sustainable Coffee and Tea Industry
- Where Consumers Shop for Apparel and Footwear
Due to recent system upgrades, a majority of our electronic resources now only require CAS-authentication.
However, select databases still require the Yale VPN when users are off-campus, as indicated by the VPN icon.
As a reminder, Yale researchers are responsible for ensuring that their use complies with the publishers’ license agreements with Yale University. Learn more about our E-Resources Access and Use policies.