Yale University Library provides access to various market research and industry reports from notable publishers and research firms.
Here’s what’s new this month:
Market research reports and market forecasting in advanced materials, biotechnology, chemicals, energy, healthcare, sensors, plastics, nanotechnology, and other emerging technologies.
- Dairy Alternative: Global Market Data
- Drug Discovery Technologies
- Text Analytics: Global Markets
Provides in-depth analyses of more than 50 industries. Includes information on current industry environment, trends, key ratios & statistics, and a summary of how the industry operates. Each report also features the “How to Analyze a Company in this Industry” section.
- Media & Entertainment
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
Provides updated data, statistics, and analysis on the Internet, e-
- US Click and Collect in 2020 and 2021
- The US Wealth Management Ecosystem
- The Social Determinants of Health
First Research Industry Reports – Available through Mergent Intellect
Reports featuring industry trends, benchmark data, and call prep questions.
- Consumer Lending
- Livestock & Other Animal Food Manufacturing
- Public Relations Services
Frost & Sullivan
Features in-depth market research reports with strong coverage of the following industries: Aerospace & Defense, Auto & Transportation, Chemicals, Materials & Food; Electronics & Security; Environment & Building Technologies, Information & Communication Technology, and more.
- Global Economic Recovery in Post-Pandemic 2021
- Innovative Business Models Unleash Growth Opportunities in the MedTech Industry
- State of the Global Video Conferencing Devices Market, Forecast to 2025
Information Technology industry research, reports, and trends.
- Case Study: Business-Value-Driven Digital Investments (Odfjell)
- Top Trends in Public Safety and Law Enforcement for 2021
- What CFOs Are Saying About Bitcoin
IBISWorld Industry Reports
Industry research reports featuring key statistics, product segmentation, and outlooks/forecasts for over 700 US industries. It also includes Global, UK, China, Canada, Mexico, and US State reports.
- Chocolate Production in the US
- Paint Stores in the US
- Sunscreen Manufacturing
Provides access to demographic, consumer, lifestyle, and industrial product market research reports.
- Fresh Produce Packaging: United States
- Office Furniture: United States
- Sixth Generation Wireless by 6G Technology Development (Investment, R&D and Testing) and 6G Market Commercialization (Infrastructure, Deployment, Apps and Services), Use Cases and Industry Verticals 2021 – 2030
Frequently cited research and reports for US consumer markets.
- Cannabis and Health – US
- Marketing to Affluent and HNW Consumers – US
- Still and Sparkling Water – US
Passport by Euromonitor
Offers global market data & research, consumer demographics, and data tables. Includes market size for over 330 consumer products, trends, and more.
- Choosing Substitutes: The Rising Tide of Non-Animal Proteins
- From Sustainability to Purpose: Refocus on the Planet
- Where Consumers Shop for Luxury Goods
Due to recent system upgrades, a majority of our electronic resources now only require CAS-authentication.
However, select databases still require the Yale VPN when users are off-campus, as indicated by the VPN icon.
As a reminder, Yale researchers are responsible for ensuring that their use complies with the publishers’ license agreements with Yale University. Learn more about our E-Resources Access and Use policies.