Department of Computer Science
email: alexander.fabbri [at] yale.[first 3 letters in “education”]
- The Role of Conversation Context for Sarcasm Detection in Online Interactions. CODE
- Debanjan Ghosh, Alexander Fabbri, Smaranda Muresan.
- 18th Annual SIGdial Meeting on Discourse and Dialogue (
- Winner of best paper award.
- We explore whether modeling of conversation context helps in sarcasm detection and how we can understand what part of conversation context triggered the sarcastic reply using LSTM (Long Short-Term Memory) networks with attention.