Depending on the privacy you set, visitors to your site will be able to view it if the your reading settings are one of the following:
- Allow search engines to index this site
Note: Neither of these options blocks access to your site — it is up to search engines to honor your request.
However, if you have blocked access to your site you need to add users.
Add Yale users to your site
- Invite them to login with CAS at http://campuspress.yale.edu.
- Once they have logged in, go to your Dashboard>Sites>Users>Add new.
- Enter the email address of the user and select their role.
Roles are the following:
- Administrator – somebody who has access to all the administration features within a single site.
- Editor – somebody who can publish and manage posts including the posts of other users.
- Author – somebody who can publish and manage their own posts.
- Contributor – somebody who can write and manage their own posts but cannot publish them.
- Subscriber – somebody who can only manage their profile.