Causal inference under interference, infectious disease transmission dynamics, statistical analysis of infectious disease data, policy modeling, cost-effectiveness evaluation, epidemiology of substance abuse, interaction between substance abuse and infectious diseases
COVID-19 Projections for Connecticut
This page is dedicated to producing a series of projections of the COVID-19 epidemic in Connecticut to support state policymakers as they plan gradual reopening of the economy:
Submitted and Working Papers
- Eck, D.J., Olga Morozova, and Crawford F.W. (2018). Randomization for the susceptibility effect of an infectious disease intervention. arXiv:1808.05593 [under review].
- Olga Morozova, Eck, D.J. and Crawford F.W. (2020). Regression and stratification for contagious outcomes. Working Paper.
- Olga Morozova and Crawford F.W. (2020) Direct effects under interference. Working Paper.
- Olga Morozova, Crawford, F.W., Cohen, T., Paltiel, A.D., and Altice, F.L. (2020). Cost‐effectiveness of expanding the capacity of opioid agonist treatment in Ukraine: Dynamic modeling analysis. Addiction, 115(3), 437-450.
- Olga Morozova, Booth, R.E., Dvoriak, S., Dumchev, K., Sazonova, Y., Salyuk, T., and Crawford F.W. (2019) Divergent estimates of HIV incidence among people who inject drugs in Ukraine. International Journal of Drug Policy, 73, 156-162.
- Crawford F.W., Olga Morozova, Buchanan, A.L. and Spiegelman, D. (2019) Interpretation of the individual effect under treatment spillover. American Journal of Epidemiology, 188(8), 1407–1409.
- LaMonaca, K., Dumchev, K., Dvoriak, S., Azbel, L., Olga Morozova, and Altice, F.L. (2019). HIV, Drug Injection, and Harm Reduction Trends in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: Implications for International and Domestic Policy. Current Psychiatry Reports, 21(7), 47.
- Rutledge, R., Olga Morozova, Gibson, B.A., Altice, F.L., Kamarulzaman, A., and Wickersham, J.A. (2018). Correlates of recent HIV testing among transgender women in Greater Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. LGBT health, 5(8), 484-493.
- Rozanova, J.*, Olga Morozova*, Azbel, L., Bachireddy, C., Izenberg, J.M., Kiriazova, T., Dvoryak, S., and Altice, F.L. (2018). Perceptions of Health-Related Community Reentry Challenges among Incarcerated Drug Users in Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, and Ukraine. Journal of Urban Health, 95(4), 508-522.
- Olga Morozova, Cohen, T., and Crawford, F.W. (2018). Risk ratios for contagious outcomes. Journal of The Royal Society Interface, 15(138), 20170696.
- Dumchev, K., Dvoryak, S., Chernova, O., Olga Morozova, and Altice, F.L. (2017). Retention in medication-assisted treatment programs in Ukraine — Identifying factors contributing to a continuing HIV epidemic. International Journal of Drug Policy, 48, 44-53.
- Olga Morozova, Dvoriak, S., Pykalo, I., and Altice, F.L. (2017). Primary healthcare-based integrated care with opioid agonist treatment: First experience from Ukraine. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 173, 132-138.
- Olga Morozova, Levina, O., Uusküla, A., and Heimer, R. (2015). Comparison of subset selection methods in linear regression in the context of health-related quality of life and substance abuse in Russia. BMC Medical Research Methodology, 15(1), 71.
- Olga Morozova, Dvoryak, S., and Altice, F.L. (2013). Methadone treatment improves tuberculosis treatment among hospitalized opioid dependent patients in Ukraine. International Journal of Drug Policy, 24(6), e91-e98.
- Olga Morozova, Azbel, L., Grishaev, Y., Dvoryak, S., Wickersham, J.A., and Altice, F.L. (2013). Ukrainian prisoners and community reentry challenges: implications for transitional care. International Journal of Prisoner Health, 9(1), 5-19.