Assistant Professor of Biostatistics, Yale University
- CWVS: Critical Window Variable Selection (Author: Warren JL)
- Warren JL, Kong W, Luben TJ, and Chang HH. Critical window variable selection: estimating the
impact of air pollution on very preterm birth, Under Review.
- Distributed Exposure Time-to-Event Model for Preterm Birth (Author: Chang HH)
- Chang HH, Warren JL, Darrow LA, Reich BJ, and Waller LA (2015). Assessment of critical exposure and outcome windows in time-to-event analysis with application to air pollution and preterm birth study. Biostatistics, 16(3):509-521.
- GPCW: Gaussian Process Model for Critical Window Estimation (Author: Warren JL)
- Warren JL, Fuentes M, Herring AH, and Langlois PH (2012). Spatial-temporal modeling of the association between air pollution exposure and preterm birth: identifying critical windows of exposure. Biometrics, 68(4):1157-1167. (Winner of 2012 Best Paper in Biometrics Award)
- Warren JL, Fuentes M, Herring AH, and Langlois PH (2013). Air pollution metric analysis while determining susceptible periods of pregnancy for low birth weight. ISRN Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2013:387452.