We would like to acknowledge and thank the following partner organizations and granting institutions:
- COLAGE unites people with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer parents into a network of peers and supports them as they nurture and empower each other to be skilled, self-confident, and just leaders in our collective communities.
- outCT is a nonprofit organization and a partner of the Gay Fathers Project. outCT is dedicated to building a community through educational, cultural and social programming that promotes acceptance, tolerance and understanding of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
- The Yale Club of San Francisco has awarded Primary Investigator Erin Burke its second annual Summer Graduate Fellowship to conduct research in the San Francisco Bay area.
- The American Psychological Foundation is supporting the Gay Fathers Project through the Roy Scrivner Memorial Research Grant.
- The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues is supporting the Gay Fathers Project through their Grants-in-Aid Program.
- Center on Halsted in Chicago, Illinois supports the Gay Fathers Project in finding participants in the Greater Chicagoland area.
- Circle Surrogacy in Boston, Massachusetts is promoting participation of couples who have created their families through surrogacy.
- Yale’s Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies Program has supported the Project through a Fund For Lesbian and Gay Studies (FLAGS) grant.