Fall CIRTL Workshops: Registration Now Open!
Registration is open for Fall CIRTL Workshops, which count towards the Postdoc Certificate of College Teaching Preparation (CCTP). Create a Yale-CIRTL account to register for these free online events and more!
- CIRTL@Yale Workshops, free and online
- Topics in STEMinism: Women Preparing for Post-PhD Careers in STEM
- 5 Things To Do on the First and Last Day of Class | Thursday, 10/19 and 11/16: 2-3:30 PM, registration closes Monday
- Finding and Evaluating Educational Literature | Friday, 10/20 and 10/27: 2-3:30 PM, registration closes Monday
- Creating and Owning Your Individual Development Plan | Wednesday, 11/1: 2-4 PM
- Integrating Civic Learning into the STEM Classroom | Thursdays, 11/2 and 11/9: 2:30-4 PM
- Introduction to STEM Project Based Learning | Thursdays, 11/9 and 11/16: 8-9:30 PM
- Leveraging Open Source Principles and Resources for Teaching and Learning in STEM | Fridays, 11/10 and 11/17: 2-4 PM
- Writing a Teaching Philosophy Statement | Thursday, 11/30: 2-4 PM
- Teaching Inclusively | Tuesday, 12/5: 2-4 PM ET
- Advanced Teaching Workshops, at Yale
- Fundamentals of Teaching Workshop Series