There are many other educational science comics (and similar media) out there. (This is not an exhaustive list.)
- Spectra, a set of comics released by the American Physical Society (APS) to teach Physics concepts (e.g., lasers, electricity, etc.)
- CINDI, a set of comics produced by the University of Texas, Dallas and NASA to teach about the CINDI Mission.
- Earth Girl, is released by the Earth Observatory of Singapore and is a set of games about natural hazards awareness, preparedness and survival.
- Tunnel Man is a University of Alaska, Fairbanks effort to teach about permafrost and climate change.
- No Starch Press has published a revised and expanded version of issue 1 as well as many other educational science comics.