Welcome students to the new ADAY site!
The ADAY site contains all news on all the going-ons on campus related to dance, information on all the wonderful dance groups, resources that can be utilized by students interested in dance, and much more!
We will keep a feed on all auditions, workshops, and shows taking place on campus under our “Dance Feed” section, but if you’re interested in joining a group this term, you will need to get in contact with the groups for how one can join. Check out the SPRING 2015 AUDITIONS below! Otherwise, you will have to wait for their next set of auditions next fall.
- A Different Drum (ADD): Jan. 13th (TUE) at PWG 5th Floor Studio D, 6PM
- Workshops – Jan 17th. (SAT) at Lighten Room, Af-Am House, 4PM
- Auditions – Jan. 18th (SUN) at Lighten Room, Af-Am House, 4PM
- Groove: Jan. 19th (MON) at PWG Studio D, 11AM
- Workshop – Jan. 15th (THU) at PWG Studio E/F, 7PM
- Auditions – Jan. 17th (SAT) at PWG Studio E/F, 2PM
- Rhythmic Blue:
- Yale Swing and Blues (OPEN WORKSHOP): Jan. 17th (SAT) and 18th (SUN) at Harkness Ballroom, Yale School of Medicine, 2PM and 6PM each day (Register here: http://yaleswingandblues.org/)
- MORE UPDATES TO COME!
The Alliance for Dance at Yale (ADAY) acts as the umbrella organization for all the dance groups at Yale College, uniting the extracurricular dance community and serving as a connection between dance at Yale and dance in the New Haven community. Amongst our many dance groups at Yale, the following styles are represented:
- Chinese traditional dance
- Irish dance
- Musical theater
- Swing dance
- And so much more!