Welcome students to the ADAY site!
The ADAY site contains all news on all the going-ons on campus related to dance, information on all the wonderful dance groups, resources that can be utilized by students interested in dance, and much more!
We will keep a feed on all auditions, workshops, and shows taking place on campus under our “Dance Feed” section.
- Sept. 6 (Sunday), 6PM-8PM, BRL 303
- Sept. 7 (Monday), 9PM-11PM, BRL 303
- Ballet Folklorico:
- Sept. 8 (Tuesday), 9PM-10:30PM, BRL 303
- Sept. 13 (Sunday), 1PM-3PM, 60 Sachem St
- Sept. 9 (Wednesday), 9PM-10PM, BRL 303
- Sept. 10 (Thursday), 9PM-10PM, BRL 303
- MORE UPDATES TO COME!
The Alliance for Dance at Yale (ADAY) acts as the umbrella organization for all the dance groups at Yale College, uniting the extracurricular dance community and serving as a connection between dance at Yale and dance in the New Haven community. Amongst our many dance groups at Yale, the following styles are represented:
- Chinese traditional dance
- Irish dance
- Musical theater
- Swing dance
- And so much more!